The Crying Poet Got No Tears Written By: ROOKY KAMIZ'S

The Crying Poet Got No Tears (A Collection of Poems) Now Available!




titled "The Crying Poet Got No Tears" which I describe as... 

 " A personal experience which was Inspired by the things i have seen, heard and experienced, the good, the bad and the ugly. They make me Sad but then my only tears are the words I write to express my feelings"

Download and Enjoy Below and don't forget to drop your thoughts about the book on the comment box below or Go Check out Okada Books and Search for the Book 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating a Woman with Great Leadership Qualities.... Dr. ADENIKE FAJEMIROKUN KOUMPATIS @40 TODAY!

FACULTY OF ARTS & THEATRE DEPARTMENT. AOCOED CELEBRATE PROF. FEMI OSOFISAN @70

Technology Create the ultimate wedding album using Google Photos